Does time go slow at the MTC?
The first few days are rough, but if you can get through the first three or four days, everything will be fine.
How do districts and zones work?
I am in a zone with about fifteen companionships, all of us going to either Lubbock or Fort Worth. We're split up into three separate districts. Mine contains two companionships of elders and two sisters whom we study and attend all of our classes with. We will all transfer to Texas at the same time. Our Branch President assigns a zone leader and a leader over each district.
How much time do missionaries get at the gym?
You get about an hour a day (excluding Sunday) and you can go for longer if you have time on your pday. Nobody is very good at the sports here lol
My companion:
My companion is Elder Shawn Murray from Murray Utah lol. He enjoys cheerleading and was also on his HS dance team. Haha he's so much different than me and we disagree on a lot of things, but we make it work. I'm stoked to be paired up with a trainer next week who knows what he's doing.
The food here is horrible. I got to eat breakfast at the temple after doing a session and it was a huge relief. I'm missing everybody tons, but I'm staying busy so there's not much time to be upset. I'll have more time to email when I get out of the MTC. In the mean time, here are some pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment