was overall pretty good. I feel that I'm learning more and growing
every day. I thought a lot of you might want to know what a normal day
is like out here, so here's my usual schedule.
Every day we wake up at 6:30 AM, and I roll out of bed, say a prayer,
and hurry to shower so I can get to studies. Usually by a little after
7 I eat breakfast while I study Spanish. Personal study begins at 8,
so I usually prepare for investigators lessons and study the
scriptures. 9 is companion study where we discuss what we've learned
and how we can better teach investigators. Usually at 10:00 we do a
training session where My senior comp gives me lessons that help teach
me. Only the greenies do this training session. We'll do lessons like
this for the first 12 weeks. We usually go tracting/finding for an
hour and then take lunch at noon. At 1, if we have any investigators,
we'll go to a lesson or just go finding. Right now, a lot of our
investigators aren't responding, so we're back to doing a lot of
finding. We usually take dinner around 5 or 6 and then we go find some
more until 7. After seven, there's an ordinace that says we can't
proselyte. So we are told to just walk around. From 7-9 we walk aorund
and visit members, and then at 9 we plan for the next day, do some
p90x, and then get to bed. It's a lot of fun I know (: It's a lot of
work, but I am grateful for the opportunity. We've had a lot of time
to tract this week, but we're hoping to find more people to teach
soon. I'll keep you posted. I enjoy all the letters/emails I receive
and thank you for them.
Love, Elder Johnson
This was obviously in Provo with his old Comp. I guess they were doing some cheerleading moves!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment