Friends and Fam:
This week has been a lot of fun. We have a total of about 13
investigators, and I am getting a lot more opportunities to teach,
which I am super grateful for. The biggest struggle right now is
finding food to eat lol. We're not gettting a ton of dinners, so we're
down to eating pb j's and oatmeal haha, I hate oatmeal lol. We always
joke that elders in bike areas should get more money to buy food
because it takes so much more energy to bike all day. Bike areas has
it's positives and negatives though. Its' harder and expensive (buying
tubes and bike repairs) but we get a lot more opportunities to talk to
people on the street and I guess it keeps us in better shape. We also
get to go off roading a lot as you might see in some of the pictuures I
send.
This week has been a lot of fun. We have a total of about 13
investigators, and I am getting a lot more opportunities to teach,
which I am super grateful for. The biggest struggle right now is
finding food to eat lol. We're not gettting a ton of dinners, so we're
down to eating pb j's and oatmeal haha, I hate oatmeal lol. We always
joke that elders in bike areas should get more money to buy food
because it takes so much more energy to bike all day. Bike areas has
it's positives and negatives though. Its' harder and expensive (buying
tubes and bike repairs) but we get a lot more opportunities to talk to
people on the street and I guess it keeps us in better shape. We also
get to go off roading a lot as you might see in some of the pictuures I
send.
Things are going well for Elder Hebdon and I. I don't know if I
told you, but he has 5 younger sisters, we have a lot in common. Haha
told you, but he has 5 younger sisters, we have a lot in common. Haha
One thing spiritual this week: We had the opportunity to teach
some college students the Restoration. I had the opportunity to share
about the first vision. As we shared it, the spirit filled the room
and the three students had tons of questions about it for us. It was
just overall a really succesful, cool experience.
some college students the Restoration. I had the opportunity to share
about the first vision. As we shared it, the spirit filled the room
and the three students had tons of questions about it for us. It was
just overall a really succesful, cool experience.
We helped some elders move areas a few nights ago and they had a
giant couch for us to move. I bent down to pick it up and as I did I
heard my pants tear super loud. I couldn't do anything about it so we
just kept moving haha, I guess that's what I get for wearing super slim
slacks lol.
We're trying to get ten hours of service every week, it's something
the new mission president has asked of us. There is a member named bro
davis who has a little tiny ranch with like 15 cows and a bull. We got
to go over there and help him wrangle them up and give them
vaccinations haha it was sweet.
the new mission president has asked of us. There is a member named bro
davis who has a little tiny ranch with like 15 cows and a bull. We got
to go over there and help him wrangle them up and give them
vaccinations haha it was sweet.
I'm studying a lot about Christ in my personal studies. He's someone I
think we could study our whole life time and not be able to understand
him fully. I enjoy any letters/emails I get, even if I can't respond very lengthy
to them haha. Talk to y'all next week.
Love, Elder Johnson
Love, Elder Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment