This week has been freezing! It snowed last night for the first time
this winter and the temp got down to 17 degrees last night. Other than
the change in temp, everything is the same old. We have a few people
to teach and are working hard on finding new investigators.
We have a particular investigator, Terell, who we met with a few days
ago. This man's passion is bbq. He invites us over on the weekend and
grills with us. We tried to read the book of mormon with him after we
ate, but he was so stoked about the Florida state game that we didn't
really get to read much lol. I am coming to love this family, Terell,
Merri, and their two kids. They have been our only progressing
investigators, and it makes me sad to think that I'll most likely be
transferred soon.
We did a lot of knocking this week, and have done our best to work in
this weather. We had a zone conference this week where our mission
president spoke to us about healing. He spoke of Christ and how he
healed others and that we have the ability to heal others just as he
did through the gospel. President Heap and his wife are truly inspired
individuals. I love every opportubity I get to talk with them.
I appreciate emails and letters from anyone. It's nice to hear from
y'all, even if it's just a little message.
Love, Elder Johnson
Playing Spoons
Poor Vegas boy is freezing!
He bought a "Pearl snap" He did it for his Sisters. Ha Ha
Reading the Handbook to his Comp.
No comments:
Post a Comment